From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2019 7:33 pm
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] pipeline jobs

Hey William,

I see (now that my upstream mirror job fails :), yes, I know Jenkins isn't an artifact server, except that it does a good job of that anyway) that the jobs how have -pipeline in their names. Are we planning on switch out the old jobs and renaming the new ones back to their old names?

Thanks!
Doug.

Renesas Electronics Europe GmbH,Geschaeftsfuehrer/President : Olav Schulte, Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered office: Duesseldorf, Arcadiastrasse 10, 40472 Duesseldorf, Germany,Handelsregister/Commercial Register: Duesseldorf, HRB 3708 USt-IDNr./Tax identification no.: DE 119353406 WEEE-Reg.-Nr./WEEE reg. no.: DE 14978647

Back to the top