Re: [cdt-dev] Ccontents of wrong file displayed in CContentOutlinePage, if two editors with the same name are opened

Jonah Graham wrote
> In this case the workaround/solution is to
> configure your project properly as a C project with a source root (which
> can be the root of your project).

Hi Jonah,

I'm not sure what that means.
The project is not a C project. In our plugin we defined a custom project
type which contains a lot of different file types, amongst which are files
with a language based on C. So I don't think I can configure the project as
C projects.

Thanks
Sadik

--