[cdt-dev] CODAN problem after update to 9.7.0

Hi,

I just upgraded my CDT installation to the latest release (9.7.0.201903092251). Now, the automatic code analysis (CODAN) marks all occurrences of the macro QStringLiteral (its is part of the Qt framework) as invalid

Invalid arguments '
Candidates are:
 QStaticStringData()
 QStaticStringData(const QStaticStringData<int19> &)

This can be easily reproduced with the Qt source code from CDT itself:

This is clearly a regression in the new version. I never had the problem before.

Cheers,
  Axel

Back to the top