Re: [cdt-dev] Dropping 32-bit support and building against latest platform

Thank you Marc-Andre!

Jonah
~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.
www.kichwacoders.com

On Tue, 19 Mar 2019 at 04:29, Marc-Andre Laperle <malaperle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I submitted the change [1]. I also bumped the API baseline to 9.7.0 [2].
Thanks for chiming in!

Marc-André

On Mar 13, 2019, at 8:03 AM, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I agree, lets not worry about older platform versions.

AFAIK so far, we have just not been updating platform version with each new release of the platform due to the overhead required and doing so requires CDT contributors to be using at least that platform version to develop CDT with. We have updated platform version as needed, such as when CDT wants access to new features in platform.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.