Re: [cdt-dev] Open Gerrit's on 9.7 branch (Docker)

I’ll leave spinning an RC2a until tomorrow just in case anything critical pops up before then.

Regards

William

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Jeff Johnston
Sent: 11 March 2019 14:14
To: CDT General developers list. <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Open Gerrit's on 9.7 branch (Docker)

I just merged this in.

-- Jeff J.

On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 5:38 AM William Riley <william.riley@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all

There is currently 1 open Gerrit on cdt_9_7 relating to docker on Windows (https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/138409/). If someone more familiar with that code could take a look & also judge if critical enough to go in a this point.

I will wait until later today before doing the RC2 contribution so there is time to do this.

Regards

William

Renesas Electronics Europe GmbH,Geschaeftsfuehrer/President : Michael Hannawald, Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered office: Duesseldorf, Arcadiastrasse 10, 40472 Duesseldorf, Germany,Handelsregister/Commercial Register: Duesseldorf, HRB 3708 USt-IDNr./Tax identification no.: DE 119353406 WEEE-Reg.-Nr./WEEE reg. no.: DE 14978647