Re: [cdt-dev] Info about eclipse committers

Hi Marco, welcome!

The best place to start is to work on a bug that impacts your every day work. Nothing feels better than fixing a bug that's bugging you and then getting that fix into the next release. ☺.

There is also our large collection of bugs you can find in https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs . You can use the following link to see open bugs.

We have a good wiki on how to get started developing the CDT. It is here:

And of course feel free to ask questions as you go either here on the list or in the comments on the bugs you are looking at.

Thanks!
Doug.