Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 9.7 branch created

+1 ☺.

On Mon, 2019-03-04 at 14:40 +0000, Jonah Graham wrote:
Thanks William,

It's good to get rid of all those red dots in Jenkins :-)

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.
www.kichwacoders.com

On Mon, 4 Mar 2019 at 12:17, William Riley <william.riley@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All

The Jenkins jobs for master are working again now.

If you have an unmerged Gerrit against master you will need to rebase it then increment any version numbers indicated during the verify build.

Regards
William

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 4, 2019 8:16:43 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 9.7 branch created

Hello folks,

Since I did the branch on Friday I seem to have broken the Jenkins jobs for the master branch and verify jobs against the master branch. The issue is related to reproducible version numbers and replacing jars. William and I are resolving the issue now, but if you submit any gerrits against master they may fail in compare-version-with-baselines. It should all be resolved by the end of the day today.

Thanks for your patience,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham