[cdt-dev] Eclipse 2019-03 M3's CDT

Hi all,

CDT for Eclipse 2019-03 M3 is now been posted. We are only one week away from the first release candidate. There are some outstanding gerrits which are close to ready, hopefully they can be integrated this week to make it into RC1.

CDT is planning on shipping 9.7.0 as part of the 2019-03 release. Please have a look at the New and Noteworthy and the active and completed bugs to see what is planned for this release.

The CDT p2 repo is https://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/9.7/cdt-9.7.0-simrel-2019-03-m3 and is based on commit c626ede91792ec.
The Launchbar p2 repo is https://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/launchbar/2.2/launchbar-2.2.3-simrel-2019-03-m2/ (unchanged from M2) and is based on commit fe09ae9bae.

The complete bundled C/C++ Package (the one that will be posted to https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/) will be ready this Friday/Saturday.

---

This is our schedule for publishing CDT's contribution to 2019-03 simultaneous release. See SimRel 2019-03 Plan for further details.  (The EPP generally will be available on Friday of the same week):
Today 25 Feb - 2019-03 M3
Monday 4 Mar - 2019-03 RC1
Monday 11 Mar - 2019-03 RC2
Then we are in Quiet week(s) until the release on Wed 20 Mar.

Regards

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham