Re: [cdt-dev] Meeting this month?

Hey gang, I now have a conflict anyway. So no call this month. If you need anything, as always, please feel free to ask here.

Thanks!
Doug.

On Tue, 2018-12-04 at 15:15 +0000, Doug Schaefer wrote:
Hey gang,

Do we have topics for a meeting this month?

I don't believe I have any. Activity is progressing well on the cdt-gdb-adapter and we are communicating well on the Issues list.

I'm still wondering if there is a communication channel we can use for more trivial things or for discussions that I'm not sure we want to pollute the cdt-dev list with. Ideas appreciated.

Doug.