Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.
www.kichwacoders.com

On Tue, 27 Nov 2018 at 16:04, Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Any thoughts on how we want to communicate around this effort? There should be a lot as we get this thing going and I'm not sure I want to flood cdt-dev.

Theia uses Gitter. We have Mattermost, thought it's pretty lightly used. I could recreate the old cdt-debug-dev mailing list. Other suggestions?

Doug.

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Jonah Graham [jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 3:16 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Plug-ins for Eclipse to use cdt-gdb-adapter

I'd just put it in the debug directory.

will do.

 I'm not sure I'd be happy with what Mickael Istria showed us with a JSON based launch configuration.

+1 -- that is how I provided it to LSP4E.debug. That launch configuration is the "generic" one that can be configured for anyone. It is really meant as something for devs only. The intention is to have a launch config for CDT that looks similar to what we have now.

The adapter is progressing well.

That is great. I have been excitedly following all the PRs/issues coming in. Now I am looking forward to jumping in too.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.