Re: [cdt-dev] Formatting and EPLv2

Thanks Jonah!

Sent from my BlackBerry - the most secure mobile device - via the Rogers Network
From: jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: November 22, 2018 5:14 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Formatting and EPLv2

Hi folks,

I am just about to submit updating CDT to EPLv2 and normalizing/enforcing the formatting of the code base. To save me having to rebase anything again I would appreciate it if no one commits anything to cdt master until I have submitted everything. I will send another message out once the submission is complete.

Once in, please let me know if you are having trouble rebasing your change/gerrit onto the newly formatted code base.

Finally, please don't forget to reformat/cleanup/check license on any code you are adding. The license is now EPLv2.

My changes include a script (releng/scripts/change_to_eplv2.sh) which I used to automate the change across CDT's codebase.

Thanks
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham