Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 9.5.5 for Eclipse 2018-09 and Eclipse Photon Released

> On 19 Nov 2018, at 23:58, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> How about raise a bug to either see if CDT can support decoding your variables properly

if I remember right, the problem was caused by the order of execution, the first time when the version is checked, my plug-ins which define the variables are not yet up. later on, when the executable is called, things are ready and the substitution succeeds.

> - or how to change GNU MCU to fit in with the new options. Anyone interested can subscribe to the bug.

for now, for maintenance reasons, I would stick to Neon compatibility. when were these new options introduced?

I'll take a look and see what can be done, but probably in the release planned after 2018-12 is out.

thank you for your help,

Liviu

Back to the top