Re: [cdt-dev] Blog on the New CDT

Doug,

I guess I was unclear. I wasn’t asking about the top-level project charter. TLPs have charters. Projects have proposals. Both are supposed to have clear scope statements. If CDT’s has been lost in the mists of time, maybe we should do a new one since the mission is changing.

Wayne is out this week, but hopefully he can provide some guidance when he returns.

Mike Milinkovich
+1.613.220.3223