[cdt-dev] EclipseCon Europe 2018 (Trace Compass)

Hi,

I will be at EclipseCon this year on October 22-25 to represent the Eclipse Trace Compass project. I will be at the “Embedded Tools summit” [1] on Monday morning and “Eclipse Che & Theia Contributor Summit” [2] on Monday afternoon.  I’ll give a project update at the Embedded summit. I also have talks accepted at the Eclipse Che day [3] and on Thursday [4].

Beyond this, if you’re interested to meet with me and talk about tracing, trace visualization or Trace Compass in particular, please let me know.

Looking forward to the events and hope to meet many of you there.

Best Regards

Bernd

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/ECE_EmbeddedToolsSummit2018

[2] https://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2018/eclipse-che-theia-contributor-summit