Re: [cdt-dev] Could not install Eclipse commiter with CDT in Oomph.

We also have to test that things work with milestones before release. Not sure what is the best between providing more stable target/oomph or testing with milestones. Maybe we could fail the build when the target and oomph setup mismatch.

Marc-André

On Oct 6, 2018, at 11:38 AM, Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

BTW, with the platform spinning every three months. We’re probably safer staying on released versions in our target/setup files. Unless we want to use new API, of course.

Doug.

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Jonah Graham
Sent: Saturday, October 6, 2018 11:18 AM
To: CDT General developers list. <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Could not install Eclipse commiter with CDT in Oomph.

Hi Rushikesh,

The problem was that the experimental Oomph setup for CDT was pointing at a now expired URL. I have updated the use of the URL, but I am waiting for some unknown cache to update. Perhaps it will be ready by the time you read this.

I also updated the instructions slightly, in particular please note that the best results will probably come if you use Photon version of Eclipse IDE for Eclipse Committers as that is the version CDT is currently targetting. This may change in the future.

HTH,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham