Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 9.6 for Eclipse 2018-12

Looks great. Thanks Jonah!

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Jonah Graham
Sent: Thursday, October 4, 2018 11:33 AM
To: CDT General developers list. <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cdt-dev] CDT 9.6 for Eclipse 2018-12

Hello folks,

We are approaching the first milestone for Eclipse 2018-12 simultaneous release. (Note that the new simultaneous releases are named by their planned release year-month, no longer by a name.)

We are planning on releasing CDT 9.6.0 as part of the 2018-12 simultaneous release. The 9.6 branch already has a couple of nice improvements documented in the New and Noteworthy, I expect more will be added over the coming weeks. In addition we will keep doing bug fix releases on the 9.5.x branch for the next while as needed to allow critical issues to get to users as soon as possible (such as Nate's work for supporting GCC 8 that will be released in a few days as part of CDT 9.5.4).

---

This is our schedule for publishing CDT's contribution to 2018-12 simultaneous release. See SimRel 2018-12 Plan for further details.  (The EPP generally will be available on Friday of the same week):
Monday 15 Oct - 2018-12 M1
Monday 5 Nov - 2018-12 M2
Monday 26 Nov - 2018-12 M3
Monday 3 Dec - 2018-12 RC1
Monday 10 Dec - 2018-12 RC2
Then we are in Quiet week(s) until the release on Wed 19 Dec.

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham