Re: [cdt-dev] Community Day for CDT at EclipseCon 2018

Hi,

I will be at Eclipse Con Europe 2018 this year and will present Trace Compass at session [1].

Trace Compass has been around for some time and is included in the Eclipse CDT EPP package. I’m interested to come to the Embedded Tools conference meet with representatives of the CDT community. I can give a Trace Compass project update and show some future considerations for having a distributed architecture using a Trace Server Protocol. I’m also interested to hear how Trace Compass is used by the community.

Please let me know what you think, and I’ll go ahead to register to the embedded tools unconference.

Best Regards

Bernd

[1] https://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2018/sessions/eclipse-trace-compass-%E2%80%93-past-present-and-future