Re: [cdt-dev] Are we cutting a 9.5.2 release before 2018-09?

Thanks Jonah,

The bug is:
It is fairly serious for larger C projects.  I don't have an issue with Monday, but I'll let Doug chime in.

In addition to that bug, there is a fix for a ConcurrentModificationException that corrupts the ScannerInfoCache.

-- Jeff J.