We are going to release CDT 9.5.1 to address a
critical issue (Bug 536317)
in CDT soon. I would like to take tomorrow's build and release it on Friday. Any thoughts/objections? I would appreciate one or two +1s to confirm that committers/devs are on board with this. Or, if there is anything else critical,
it may be worth waiting a day or two longer if needed.