Re: [cdt-dev] Migrating CDT's Jenkins to a new host

On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 at 10:14, Aleksandar Kurtakov <akurtako@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 11:58 AM, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi folks,

The Eclipse Foundation are going to move CDT's Jenkins to a new machine on Wednesday morning European time. The goal is to speed up our builds which should help address the build instability too.

Please share the speed up amount once it happens so we know what to expect.

To set expectations properly, the speed up of our builds is to return to the speeds we were seeing a few months ago. Around 1 hour for full build, 20-25 minutes for gerrit builds. At the moment full builds are taking between 1 and 4 hours -- if they aren't aborted due to inactivity.

There will be another bigger change coming starting late June/early July as CDT is moved to new infrastructure based on CJE. As I have more details on schedule and impact I will share them.

Please do share any concerns you have so they can be addressed.

Thanks
Jonah

Back to the top