Re: [cdt-dev] [tm-dev] TM Terminal and RSE releases for Photon (was: Correct repo for CDT to be referring to)

Ni Nick,

Thanks for looking into this. I (on behalf of CDT) am not publishing the TM builds, simply consuming them when I noticed the discrepancy. Are you running releng for TM at the moment, or is this a continuing case of TM lacking the devs it needs?

AFAICT, the correct TM is being published, but from an unstable URL, so end users are getting the right version.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.