Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 9.5 branch creation status

Hi folks,

The CDT 9.5 branch has now been created and master is now for what is expected to be CDT 9.6. Please remember to commit bug fixes to both the cdt_9_5 and master branches, generally using cherry-picking which can be done directly in gerrit

Jenkins jobs have been created and updated:

- New CDT 9.5 job publishes builds to http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/9.5/nightly
- Master job now builds CDT 9.6 and continues to publish builds to http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/master/nightly

Please commit and submit away as the branches are now open again.

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham