[cdt-dev] Joint manual testing for CDT 9.5 (Photon)

Hi folks,

In the past Marc Khouzam coordinated a joint manual testing session for CDT releases. We have not done this formally in a while. CDT 9.5, part of Photon, is now available from developer downloads for RC1.

The manual testing is coordinated in a spreadsheet (google docs) for 9.5.0. Please request edit access so that you can add any results of tests that you have done.

9.5.0's sheet and previous versions are available on:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/Manual_Testing#Testing_Coordination

We can discuss this further on the list, or at the CDT call next Wednesday.

Thanks
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham