Re: [cdt-dev] cdt-verify-test-cdt-other job failing repeatedly

From the last failure it looks like a missing dependency in the standalone debugger product, it cannot find "org.apache.batik.constants 1.9.1".

I took a very quick look and couldn't see a recent change that would account for that.

Regards
William

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [cdt-dev] cdt-verify-test-cdt-other job failing repeatedly
From: Nathan Ridge <zeratul976@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 16 May 2018, 03:22
Hi all,

For the past couple of days, the cdt-verify-test-cdt-other job has been failing repeatedly for all of the patches I've tried. It's a "FAILURE", i.e. not just failing tests which usually cause it to be "UNSTABLE".

I looked at the console output, but the only thing I can see that looks like an error is this, which doesn't tell me much:

19:50:51 [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-p2-director-plugin:1.1.0:materialize-products (materialize-products) on project org.eclipse.cdt.debug.application.product: Installation of product org.eclipse.cdt.debug.application.product for environment linux/gtk/x86 failed: Call to p2 director application failed with exit code 13. Program arguments were: [-metadataRepository, file:/jobs/genie.cdt/cdt-verify-test-cdt-other/workspace/debug/org.eclipse.cdt.debug.application.product/target/repository/, -artifactRepository, file:/jobs/genie.cdt/cdt-verify-test-cdt-other/workspace/debug/org.eclipse.cdt.debug.application.product/target/repository/, -installIU, org.eclipse.cdt.debug.application.product, -destination, /jobs/genie.cdt/cdt-verify-test-cdt-other/workspace/debug/org.eclipse.cdt.debug.application.product/target/products/org.eclipse.cdt.debug.application.product/linux/gtk/x86/cdt-stand-alone-debugger, -profile, DefaultProfile, -profileProperties, org.eclipse.update.
 install.features=true, -roaming, -p2.os, linux, -p2.ws, gtk, -p2.arch, x86]. -> [Help 1]
19:50:51 [ERROR]
19:50:51 [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
19:50:51 [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
19:50:51 [ERROR]
19:50:51 [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
19:50:51 [ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException
19:50:51 [ERROR]
19:50:51 [ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command
19:50:51 [ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :org.eclipse.cdt.debug.application.product

Does anyone know what's going on here?

Thanks,
Nate