Re: [cdt-dev] cdt, windows, and tools

On 4/23/2018 11:04 AM, Doug Schaefer wrote:

I can answer #4. I have called off the move of org.eclipse.remote to CDT. Terminal was also going to move but that’s called off as well. The idea was to grow these two subprojects by making them part of the CDT. However, I started to notice I was the only one that really cared, or cared enough to do the work, so I put my effort towards other things that are less dependent on a hope and a prayer. 😉.

Yeah, I would agree that's a good strategy.   Too bad so much effort was wasted in the mean time.

So, given this, I'll assume that wrt Docker support that container command launcher is the (only) way.

I would be particularly interested in Jeff's comments WRT the win->linux container use case and (e.g.) the support for win/linux environment differences wrt toolchain handling (3).

Thanksinadvance,

Scott

Back to the top