Re: [cdt-dev] Need Help in Setting CDT environment

Hi Rajesh,

(By Lunar I assume you mean "Luna"?)

Are these the steps you tried? https://wiki.eclipse.org/Getting_started_with_CDT_development Can you expand on the problem you are hitting?

Also, I am very interested to know if there are regressions in the debug support between Luna and Oxygen. I am more than happy to review any gerrits when you get to that point. https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/contributing

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham