Re: [cdt-dev] Are you using BreakpointsMediator or BreakpointsMediator2?

Thanks Mikhail,

I have been doing some bug fixes relating to many async operations
coming from the backend (GDB) and was wondering how the
BreakpointsMediator might fit in that for other extenders and whether
they may have similar problems/solutions.

For example these two bugs:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/530377: Fast succession of
=breakpoint-created/deleted/modified messages corrupts breakpoints
state
https://bugs.eclipse.org/532035: Support refreshing breakpoints

Thanks
Jonah