Re: [cdt-dev] Oxygen.3 RC4 coming up

Doug,

Between now and the release day I assume there is nothing that is
needed other than copying the release to its final location and
updating composite xmls to point at the new release? Specifically, as
our contribution to simrel has not changed I assume there is nothing I
need to to in that area.

Thanks
Jonah
~~~