[cdt-dev] Committer Election for William Riley on Eclipse C/C++ Development Tooling (CDT) has started

A committer election for William Riley on project Eclipse C/C++ Development
Tooling (CDT) (tools.cdt) was started by Doug Schaefer with this criteria:

William has been around the CDT for a few years now with a few patches here
and there. He has promised to look at modernizing Managed Build (yay!) and
has started contributing patches to fix up issues Renesas has found there
over the years. You can see the list here:

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/q/owner:%22William+Riley%22

I've spent some time with him at the last two EclipseCon's and really knows
his stuff. He'll be a great addition to our committer ranks.
Thanks!

Eclipse C/C++ Development Tooling (CDT) project committers can click the
election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.cdt/elections/election-william-riley-committer-eclipse-cc-development-tooling-cdt

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.cdt