Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 9.4.2 and Oxygen.3 RC1

I am starting the release work, please don't push to cdt_9_4 branch until I complete the release process.

The current HEAD isĀ ae8b4e25da. I need to at least do a version number bump, so the release will be based on something else.

Thanks
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham