Re: [cdt-dev] TM Terminal and CDT plans

Thanks Doug.

-- Jeff J.

On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 1:57 PM, Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I’m working on this now. I think Fred removed TM. I’ll add it in now.

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@eclipse.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Johnston
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 1:40 PM
To: CDT General developers list. <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] TM Terminal and CDT plans

Hi Doug,

Should this already be in the milestone build?  I can't find TM Terminal in the master/nightly build.  If I am pointing to the wrong build, could you let me know

so I can update our target file?  According to a previous note, TM was going to be removed from the aggregation this previous Monday.

Thanks,

-- Jeff J.