Re: [cdt-dev] CMake plugins

Again, feel free to look at how we deal with this in the CMakeBuildConfiguration and the GCCToolChain. We essentially strip out the source and output files and add in a few of our own options and ask the compiler to give us the defines and includes for that set of arguments. It was a bit of work and I'm sure there are cases we don't handle yet, but for the most part, it's working.

I assume you're trying to get this working with managed build and the language settings providers. Yeah, that's a lot of work and error prone, which is why we're replacing it with Core Build.

Doug.

Back to the top