[cdt-dev] 答复: CDT target setup

You mean export a target definition” from the stable one?

发件人: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] 代表 Jonah Graham
发送时间: 20171023 14:31
收件人: CDT General developers list.
抄送: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
主题: Re: [cdt-dev] CDT target setup

Hello,

The 4.7 milestone repository is a temporary one, it needs to be updated to the final one. The CDT master and 9.3 branches recently had such an update.

Q1. I don't know what the algorithm is, but I too find it wants to update at "inconvenient" times.

Q2. If you are doing it for builds, mirror the p2 repos you are dependent on and point at them instead of the eclipse.org versions. However in your browser, the easiest thing is to press export target platform in the editor to a location on your local disk and then set that location  up as your target platform.

HTH

Jonah