Re: [cdt-dev] Please, review the fixture of the bug #479289

Done [1]! I haven't posted anything for so long, so forgot the process. Thank you!

[1] - https://git.eclipse.org/r/105913

27.09.2017, 18:08, "Nathan Ridge" <zeratul976@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi Anton,

 Some time ago I fixed the bug #479289 ("Eclipse fails to parse gtest
 output for parametrized tests") [1]. I have attached a patch to the
 bug. Could someone please review it and provide a feedback or
 apply the fix?

Could you please submit the patch via Gerrit as described here [1]?

Thanks,
Nate

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/git#Using_Gerrit_for_CDT