[cdt-dev] Autotools Template bug and possible RC4

Hi Doug,

In testing RC3 I noticed that Autotools templated projects do not open
the source file automatically.  The templates were missing the open
process.  I have opened a bug and prepared a patch for cdt_9_3 which I
added you as a reviewer.  If you are ok with the change and are going
to do an RC4, please +2 and submit the patch.  If you would rather
leave this for 9.4 or do not plan on an RC4, then just -2 the patch
and I will submit a cherry-pick for master branch only.

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/104775/

Thanks,

-- Jeff J.

Back to the top