[cdt-dev] CDT 9.3.2 for Oxygen.1 RC1

Hey gang,

I’ve set up the builds area for Oxygen.1 where we’ll publish 9.3.2. You can try the RC1 build yourself from the following p2 sites:

CDT: http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/oxygen/milestones/1.rc1

LaunchBar: http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/launchbar/milestones/oxygen/1.rc1

I’ve only posted our main repo. No zip files or standalone debugger product. I need to write a script that will do all that which I’ll do when I get back from vacation next week.

Let me know if you have any issues with this build so I can fix it before it gets published at the end of the day,

Thanks!

Doug.

Back to the top