Re: [cdt-dev] 'Failed to execute MI command: -exec-run' error when trying to debug a GNU project with Eclipse

What is going on here is your project has a .gdbinit file that is not
compatible with Eclipse CDT. You can edit .gdbinit file to make it
work, or you can disable the use of the .gdbinit in the Debug
Configuration -> Debugger Tab -> Set GDB command file to your own
filename (or a blank). See the attached screenshot for where in the UI
I am referring to.

The emacs .gdbinit has a lot of useful stuff in it so you will
probably want it :-) If you disable it about, you can type "source
.gdbinit" after CDT has started the debug session in the Debugger
Console.

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.