From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: Tuesday, August 1, 2017 10:48 AM
To: CDT General developers list. <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cdt-dev] CDT call

I hate it when the first Tuesday is the first of the month. I always forget about setting up the CDT call.

At any rate, if you get this before the top of the hour, I’ll set it up. I have no agenda so we can use the time to sync up with eachother.

https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/calls

Doug.

Back to the top