Re: [cdt-dev] callback on CDT project creation

Have you considered making your own project templates and attaching a
https://help.eclipse.org/oxygen/topic/org.eclipse.cdt.doc.isv/reference/extension-points/org_eclipse_cdt_core_templateProcessTypes.html?

Alternatively you could look into the new project wizard work that
Doug has contributed (C/C++ wizard with its newer template mechanism).

Jonah
~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.