[cdt-dev] How to change variable value in "String substitution" when value of according build variable changes?

I have initial values for Window->Preferences->Run/Debug->String Substitution variables in my plugin.xml file. These variables also appear in Window->Preferences->C/C++->Build Variables (tick "show system variables"). When I change value of according variable in Build Variables (toolchain directory in my case) value in String Substitution does not change and the plug-in does not work properly. Could you advice how to deal with this issue?

Best regards,

Eugenia Katunina

Back to the top