[cdt-dev] New Parser Generation

Hi all,

I have created an extension to C Language, I have made a new Grammar and Parser .g files and I have generated Java code from this .g files using LPG and Ant Build and the output was this files:
XYZParser.java, XYZParserprs.java, XYZParsersym.java

Now I need to know how to link this new Parser with Eclipse to support parsing my language extension?
How to make Eclipse use this new parser to parse specific files extension like .xyz for example?

Thanks in advance,
Amr

Back to the top