Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.
www.kichwacoders.com

On 18 July 2017 at 15:19, Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The list is on the Bugzilla administration page that should be accessible from your Eclipse committer login page or somewhere like that.

I'm off today but when I get a chance I'll find it and send a link or the list.

BTW I see every bug that comes in. What outcome are you planning with the triage?

Sent from my BlackBerry - the most secure mobile device - via the Rogers Network
Sent: July 18, 2017 6:02 AM
Subject: [cdt-dev] full list of cdt-*-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi guys,

What is the list of all the cdt-*-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx addresses?

Is this list viewable in bugzilla somewhere?

I am looking at improving the triaging of new bugs in CDT. At the
moment some (many?) bugs don't get triaged in any visible way. The
Platform SWT team have started a new process of adding triaged[1] to
the keywords.

Thanks
Jonah

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/SWT/Devel/Triage