[cdt-dev] New format for CDT New and Noteworthy

Hi folks,

I would like to propose a change to the New and Noteworthy formatting
to make it more readable.

This is the new format I would like to go with. I find it much clearer
and emphasises the improvements made:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/User/NewIn93PlatformFormat

The existing format is: https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/User/NewIn93

The new format is inspired from the Platform teams' format, but done
in the Wiki instead of in HTML directly.

Thanks to Wim for encouraging me to improve the format for Nebula's
upcoming release's N&N:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Nebula/Releases/1.3.0/NaN and thanks to
Jean-Philippe for taking the work I started in Nebula and applying it
to CDT.

Are there any objection to the new format? If not I will replace
NewIn93 with the contents of NewIn93PlatformFormat (ensuring we don't
lost any updates made in the meantime).

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~