Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Build Console doesn't pop to front by default

LOL, found a bug where a couple of people agreed with me :).

From: <cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 11:15 AM
To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cdt-dev] CDT Build Console doesn't pop to front by default

Hey gang,

Working with lots of other project types, CDT sticks out like a sore thumb in that the build console doesn’t jump to the front when a build runs. I know there’s a preference to turn that on, but it seems to be off by default.

Does anyone mind if I turn it on by default to match everyone else?

Doug.

Back to the top