From: <cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday 15 May 2017 at 20:38
To: "cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] 9.3 Oxygen M7 today

Hey gang, one notable change is coming for the C/C++ IDE package. I am adding the Terminal to it. I’ve been using it a lot for serial connections and am updating the upstream serial to use CDT’s Native one (the RXTX one will still be there if you need). I’ll be leveraging that for Arduino. The Local terminal is also very handy, especially with the Show in Local Terminal menu on Folders in the Project Explorer.

In the end, this means I’m giving up on my strategy of using the Console View for terminals. It never really ended up being a good user experience. We can work on the TM Terminal going forward as we need.

Doug.