[cdt-dev] Determine CDT version progammatically?

Is there a way I can determine the current CDT version (e.g. 9.3.0) programmatically from within CDT code?

Note, I'm not talking about the version number of an individual plugin (e.g. I see I can get the version number of the org.eclipse.cdt.core plugin via CCorePlugin.getDefault().getBundle().getVersion()); I would like the version number of the entire CDT package, such as 9.3.0.

Thanks,
Nate

Back to the top