Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 9.3/Oxygen M6 posted

Here is the info for the "Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers" package including update sites for upgrading it.

Marc-André

From: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:33 PM

Subject: [epp-dev] Oxygen M6 EPP packages

Dear Package Maintainers,

I assume that some of you are already waiting for the Oxygen M6 packages for the upcoming conference week - they are now available for testing after a build time of exactly 5 (!) hours:

   https://hudson.eclipse.org/packaging/job/oxygen.epp-tycho-build/223/artifact/org.eclipse.epp.packages/archive/

p2 URLs for updates and upgrades

  http://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/packages/oxygen/M6

  http://download.eclipse.org/staging/oxygen

HTML Template

download.eclipse.org

Eclipse is probably best known as a Java IDE, but it is more: it is an IDE framework, a tools framework, an open source project, a community, an eco-system, and a foundation.

The Oxygen M6 is scheduled for tomorrow/Friday.

Thanks for testing,

Markus

 P.S.: Don't get confused with my other mail today. This other mail was about Neon.3 which is scheduled for next Thursday.