Re: [cdt-dev] Parting with CDT

Thank you so much for your great work in CDT and the Platform! It was really great collaborating with you and I wish you the best of luck with the new team.

Marc-André

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Sergey Prigogin <eclipse.sprigogin@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2017 9:29:18 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Parting with CDT

After working on CDT for almost 11 years, first as my 20% project, then full time, I'm transferring to a different team within Google and won't be working on Eclipse after the end of March. I would like to keep my committer rights but will no longer be involved with CDT on a regular basis.

It was a pleasure and a privilege to work with CDT community. I will be missing Eclipse and the people who I met because of it.

Sergey Prigogin

Back to the top