Re: [cdt-dev] Autotools, GCC, GDB, etc on Windows what to use nowadays?

The other option (aka variation/complication) going forward (see for
example previous discussions from intel folk [1]) is having the tools
in a container. This is seeming like a more and more reasonable
solution to managing the tools and their versions.

[1] https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cdt-dev/msg30403.html
~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.