[cdt-dev] Release branch cdt_9_2 created

Hello all,

I've created the release branch cdt_9_2.  This new branch now also builds on Hudson.

Remember that any bug fix should go on both master and cdt_9_2.

This opens master for new features for our CDT 9.3 release that will coincide with Oxygen in June.  This means that on master, we can start using APIs introduced by the Oxygen platform.

For Neon.3, we will have a maintenance CDT 9.2.1 release.

Have fun

Marc

Back to the top